Its Saturday 1-7-23 what are ya Up too??

SandTrap

Reaction score
Well its Saturday again what are ya Plans today and for the weekend??

I got House chores this am then a Haircut then Off too a Birthday/SX party

I'm at work and it's my Birthday.

After work I'm helping my brother install a lift on his JK.

Probably have a few :drinkup:

Daughter made an MRE for dinner last night and was in 7th heaven.  Each pack was better than the last.

Smoked a pork butt overnight.  Buddy coming over to party.  Might teqire trailer with LED kit I got for Christmas. 

20230106_163421.jpg

Master cylinder swap / rebuild...then helping a buddy fix some drainage around his house.

image.png

Working today, selling my childhood dream (86 trx250r) tomorrow to clear out the trailer for a 4 seat RZR…. Next have to sell the RZR. Anybody want a 2 seat RZR 900 🤣

Going to plow some snow Do a shake down on the funco to make sure it’s ready for president day meet with the lady that cleans up the books and try to clean up the shop a little 

Started cleaning everything yesterday. I’m giving everything on wheel a serious diet.  Pulled everything out of the trailer wadi all of the sand out from the last trip.  Then getting rid of all the extra stuff I haven’t touched since I put it in the trailer.  Going to do the same thing in the motorhome.  

Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Empty the buggy of personal items. Get it ready to show (not really much to do, its a buggy). Then clean up trailer and take a few more detailed pictures. (Again not much uo do)

Monster jam with my youngest tomorrow.  

Visit my MIL tomorrow. 

Working today. Welding up a new custom T frame to move some big engines around. 

Getting quotes for stucco on the house as well. 

You all have fun.

:sail:

My Aunt passed away so going to a funeral and then watching Supercross with my 5 year old. He is absolutely stoked. 
Nothing tomorrow. 

In bed. Got back to CA from Kauai at about 1am. Missed our puppy. Wife is making coffee.

I turned the business back on and already have orders to process. 

Good thing my boy works for me part time. Thursday I bar my surgery and will be a 1 armed man for a spell.

I’m looking forward to the surgery. My arm is useless right now.

Hope everyone else is living their 2023 dreams!

abc

Still recovering from a knarly snowboarding wreck week before last. Few compressed disc's in my neck. 3 hrs walking around the Meow Wolf deal with the kids yesterday didn't help

Going to try and start going over the machines in preparation for our Spring Break Glamis trip.

20230106_124635.jpg

20230106_130725.jpg

20230106_131459.jpg

Back