It's Saturday 1-29-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working today. Sea trial with a client. 

Getting the shop organized.

Chilling the most after.

You all have fun and be safe. 

:gd2:

:sail:

went to help the local HS with a fund raiser.  got a guy coming over to give us a quote on some repairs for our house.  prepping for Glamis next weekend.  a few small honey do's.  Symphony with my boys and wife this afternoon, then dinner.

Tomorrow, maybe a hike in the AM, Visit my mom, not sure after that...

working on pics for a website, then clean up the mess in garage from grinding chassis and organize parts out of the way etc. not much progress on the rail project as im held up on materials to make brackets and chit (metal should be here monday).

Went Grocery shopping and went and got my Medical card renewed for my CDL went to go to KOH but got a late start and heard there was a 3 hour wait to get down Boone rd so i turned around

Been playing with new truck!  Separate thread to follow.

Smoking pork overnight to party with buddies tomorrow.

Montana interview a few weeks ago failed but trying again this week with Wyoming....

Dinner and growler refills at Karl Straus last night, 3 clubs 1 putter tourney today, catch up on chores and random BS the rest of the weekend.

San Diego Seals vs Calgary Roughnecks 

NLL box lacrosse!!!!!

FBE0551D-42A1-48CA-A83E-B87CFD87CDE7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The family took me out for lunch to a fish taco restaurant. Has some Cajon shrimp tacos and battered fish tacos that were really good. Then back to the house where my son had made a homemade banana cream pie and apple crumble for dessert. This papa is fat and sassy tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole family is finishing up with COVID. Being cooped up in the house for a week has been rough. Watching Supercross tonight. Hang out around the house tomorrow. Do some chores. Hopefully back to work Monday if they let me. 

Doing a whole lotta nothing. Worked saturday. Chillin sunday. Back to work monday. Peace

Flew to Seattle yesterday and riding a new to me Harley back to San Jose. Spent the night in Medford OR. Trying to get motivated to hit the road. Want to get home in time to watch the Rams / 9ers game. 

Back