It's freaking Friday what did you learn this week?

LegitDuner

Reaction score
I learned that there's no shortcuts when taking sexual harassment training, ethics training, and all the other crap HR throws at you.

I also learned that working for the state isn't the cakewalk everybody said. 12 13-hour days and I've driven over 2,000 mi in a week and a half. 

I learned that there's no shortcuts when taking sexual harassment training, ethics training, and all the other crap HR throws at you.

I also learned that working for the state isn't the cakewalk everybody said. 12 13-hour days and I've driven over 2,000 mi in a week and a half. 
Was your Sexual Harassment Teacher hot...Big Boobs?

:bag:

:lmao:

Learned that divorce is expensive. But it's over. At the end we are just numbers on paper that equal dollar signs. Morals have no place in divorce court. Attorneys make it personal, give horrible advice (to her, mine was good) and steer their clients into ruining future relationships between a parent and her children. 

I had a sexual harassment claim filed against me over 20 years ago while I was, wait for it, at freaking sexual harassment training.  Can't make this chit up, LOL. 

I had a sexual harassment claim filed against me over 20 years ago while I was, wait for it, at freaking sexual harassment training.  Can't make this chit up, LOL. 

The moral to that story is dont goto training.

Look close at your flight time, make sure it’s not 9:50 PM instead of 9:50 AM.

i had a girl in the rx at work one time file a complaint because she brought up the movie american pie and why it was called american pie and i told her we had pecan pies on sale in the store. next thing i know HR is in my office. I was like WTF, she brought it up, I've never seen it and she described the movie to me then I simply say hey we got pies on sale, and she tried to get a pay out. 

Look close at your flight time, make sure it’s not 9:50 PM instead of 9:50 AM.
Silky Private Jet flies on-time, every time. :pimp:

i had a girl in the rx at work one time file a complaint because she brought up the movie american pie and why it was called american pie and i told her we had pecan pies on sale in the store. next thing i know HR is in my office. I was like WTF, she brought it up, I've never seen it and she described the movie to me then I simply say hey we got pies on sale, and she tried to get a pay out. 
So how was the pecan pie? Asking for a friend. 

I learned Divorce is not an option for me.

Although if it did happen, take it all IDGAF and I'll be happy broke and simple in Slab City or Bababouys Goat shed with Burt teh goat 🐐

#truestory #moneydontbuyhappiness

That the term 80% / 20% in the workplace is more lie 90% / 10%...It kills me how many people just do the bare minimum and not only get away with it, but go home feeling good about themselves. 

Not sure I learned, but was reminded.  If it doesn't make sense, the ground is bad.  Or, completely missing in this case.  PLC nightmares....

Learned that divorce is expensive. But it's over. At the end we are just numbers on paper that equal dollar signs. Morals have no place in divorce court. Attorneys make it personal, give horrible advice (to her, mine was good) and steer their clients into ruining future relationships between a parent and her children. 

It's amazing what attorney's do. Take full advantage of emotionally weak people for their own financial gain. Been thru two of these divorces. First one had children involved. My attorney took full advantage of the circumstances and drained ALL the money I had. As soon as I said EFF YOU ALL....................he settled the Divorce. I can still hear him say......"chEFF's out of money time to settle" Hope the guy Rots in Hell. 2nd Divorce I was prepared. Screw everyone, here's my offer take it or leave it. Never spoke / communicated again. It was a more than fair offer.  Eventually they took it. It's just money. GREED does crazy things to people. Don't be a greedy little biatch in life.

Karma has No Time Limit. Peace

Back