ISO Plasma table

Dynamicdude

Reaction score
Looking to purchase CNC plasma table with water table 4' x 4' or larger. With or without plasma machine. Must be fully operational.

I bought a Langmuir Pro 4x3 table and didn't like all the post programming just to make one off brackets.  I sold it and really looking at the Arc Droid reviews now, seems like it made more for one one with easy trace function.  

I bought a Langmuir Pro 4x3 table and didn't like all the post programming just to make one off brackets.  I sold it and really looking at the Arc Droid reviews now, seems like it made more for one one with easy trace function.  
We have the Langmuir Pro at work.  Works great for us doing one off stuff.  That's primarily all we use it for.

I have a brand new never used Lightening 6x6 CNC plasma table and a 25' machine torch (no water table). I'm keeping the plasma cutter.  Bought it 6 years ago, set it up and it's been sitting. A good friend at the time started running a water jet so I didn't need the plasma. Shortly after I moved from fabrication to maintenance, so again, no need for the plasma.

$5k obo

Jeff 818-472-9179 call/text

Back