ISO - 8-2-1 LS exhaust

JPS_Motorsports

Reaction score
Looking for someone who might have one of these laying around they’d be willing to part with. Would really like to swap from my old headers to a 8-2-1 style without breaking the bank. Got a couple quotes to have a new setup built but it’s just not in the budget to spend 4 grand on an exhaust right now.

Picture for reference.

I’m located in Surprise, AZ but can arrange for transport or shipping if needed

Attachments

• IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    687.6 KB · Views: 12
Why not just convert what you have to what you want? Dont have to start from scratch.

Could lay out secondaries in stainless and build headers later. Secondaries in stainless with mufflers (like pictured) should be under 1k$

Last edited:
Why not just convert what you have to what you want? Dont have to start from scratch.

Could lay out secondaries in stainless and build headers later. Secondaries in stainless with mufflers (like pictured) should be under 1k$
This is my current setup. Not sure if I could make them work with the way they collect there?

Attachments

• IMG_6987.jpeg
    IMG_6987.jpeg
    550.7 KB · Views: 10
Sure. There are many ways to make that work. Cheapest; Cut right at the end of where the collector reduces and install a v-band. That bung will need to come off and the hole patched or weld whats left of hole shut. The backside of your cage is very compact, and its hard to tell from the pictures if you can come inside with the 2-1 or if it has to go outside.
Heres an example of a conversion i did. Just modified existing headers to a merge. No mufflers

Attachments

• IMG_7441.jpeg
    IMG_7441.jpeg
    655.6 KB · Views: 17
I’ll definitely give hot head a call tomorrow. So far I’ve talked to 2 different shops about new ones and they’ve both quoted me roughly $4k and that’s why I’m here hoping someone has one 😂

I’ll definitely give hot head a call tomorrow. So far I’ve talked to 2 different shops about new ones and they’ve both quoted me roughly $4k and that’s why I’m here hoping someone has one 😂
Text me man. David and I are friends and he does all my exhaust systems. He has done countless for me including my car, Balin's Duramax and so many others. We'll be in PHX this week and can get your headers to him.

Back