Is the Sand Tire Guy in Temecula still on here?

His screen name was RaceR before the site crash. 

I believe this is him..6D84FCD7-C81E-484B-A9DC-E76C33C5FBC1.png

I am still on here but unfortunately due to STU not cutting tires in house currently and me not cutting my own tires I can only get front tires or tires that don't have to be cut at this time.  As soon as or if STU starts cutting tires in house again then I'll be back up and have stock on all tires.

I am still on here but unfortunately due to STU not cutting tires in house currently and me not cutting my own tires I can only get front tires or tires that don't have to be cut at this time.  As soon as or if STU starts cutting tires in house again then I'll be back up and have stock on all tires.
What is current cost on a pair of 10.75X15's?

Sort of Jason lol. I do sell the sand tires out of the auto repair shop but I keep them separate and sell the sand tires under MARS Sand Sports.  Prefer to not have people calling the shop if possible and asking about sand tires since I handle them separate and my guys don’t know anything about pricing or availability on sand tires. 

Phone number for MARS Sand Sports is 951-239-2872 if anyone has any questions feel free to call or text. 

Back