IROK Trailers… experience?

cali kid

Reaction score
What’s up GD! Anyone have experience with these trailers good and bad? I know they’re fairly new but they look like a restart from a previous trailer builder. 

I’ve seen a bunch for sale that aren’t that old.  I wonder why they want to sell so quick.  But like usual I have nothing to add  :smilie_flagge13:

I looked into buying / building an IROK trailer recently and the quality is really good....but it came down to pricing. They just kept raising the price to the point where you look at them and for what you get for the price it's a little crazy. 

MarjonRV I think has one or two in stock. 

@URCLEVER has one and can comment if he is happy and likes the quality

I priced one out and talked to Phil at length. For me the price was too close to what I could get a custom Intech for so I I went that route. I also didn’t like that you can’t mount anything to the walls with any weight to it and have to use toggle bolts given the construction method. 

I priced one out and talked to Phil at length. For me the price was too close to what I could get a custom Intech for so I I went that route. I also didn’t like that you can’t mount anything to the walls with any weight to it and have to use toggle bolts given the construction method. 
X2

IMO I own the baddest IROK.... Actually I do love it, It tows really well. It is heavy but it is fully loaded with fuel, water, tools, stereo system. It is just a dope trailer with lots of storage. I think it would be nice to hang stuff off of the walls but I understand the fiberglass walls cants hold that much weight but it hold fold down couches that my fat butt can sit on. I think Phil @ Marjons knows better than I do. I have only had 1 issue with the door coming apart but Phil took care of it out in Glamis for. His customer service is 2nd to none.

IROK Trailers, Inc. (@irok_trailers) • Instagram photos and videos

IMO I own the baddest IROK.... Actually I do love it, It tows really well. It is heavy but it is fully loaded with fuel, water, tools, stereo system. It is just a dope trailer with lots of storage. I think it would be nice to hang stuff off of the walls but I understand the fiberglass walls cants hold that much weight but it hold fold down couches that my fat butt can sit on. I think Phil @ Marjons knows better than I do. I have only had 1 issue with the door coming apart but Phil took care of it out in Glamis for. His customer service is 2nd to none.

IROK Trailers, Inc. (@irok_trailers) • Instagram photos and videos
Do you have a two or three axle? I talked to Phil today and spec out a trailer he recommended a spread 2 axle (7,000 lb ea.) on a 30’ trailer. 

Back