Installing Speed water pump onto Wildcat XX

Dunerking

Reaction score
Been busy trying to get the Wildcat back together for the upcoming season,and been doing some upgrades (hopefully preventive future issues) such as the Speed Water Pump,Speedwerx PTO. 
Curious if there was any Wildcat XX owners on here that maybe have done the Speed water pump on their Wildcat? I’ve got the original WP removed and ready to reassemble with the Speed parts,but curious if you guys swapped out everything IE…bearings,seals,mechanical seal,etc? I was trying to remove the mechanical seal but almost seems pressed in and didn’t want to damage anything trying to remove it. Thanks for any help! 

I have not tried the waterpump yet... Got a OEM spare on the shelf though

I’m going to keep the stocker as a backup as well. But I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to swap this out while camping in the desert/sand. A lot of stuff needs to be removed to gain access to the water pump. 

Just a update,got the WP installed! Casey at SPEED was extremely helpful and responsive. Actually sent me a updated impeller since the time I purchased the WP kit to finally getting around to installing they had improved the impeller. 

Back