INSANE Honda Collection!

I seriously thought it would be your garage. 
I got Nothing left. working on a few builds but unmotivated as hell  and really lost interest in most of this chit. Don't get me wrong, I still love the 70s and CRs and fun stuff.......just dont have room and tired of working soo hard to have fun.  Hoping to have a 140 estart APlus this season to cruise around on........ If it gets done cool...........If not, Honestly don't really care............

Focusing on other stuff right now / Hope to be doing Glamis this season for a few trips, but for now...... :dunno:   Other priorities have taken over. My number 1 goal is to get out of CA and start over somewhere out of this rat race.

:poule:

I got Nothing left. working on a few builds but unmotivated as hell  and really lost interest in most of this chit. Don't get me wrong, I still love the 70s and CRs and fun stuff.......just dont have room and tired of working soo hard to have fun.  Hoping to have a 140 estart APlus this season to cruise around on........ If it gets done cool...........If not, Honestly don't really care............

Focusing on other stuff right now / Hope to be doing Glamis this season for a few trips, but for now...... :dunno:   Other priorities have taken over. My number 1 goal is to get out of CA and start over somewhere out of this rat race.

:poule:
You didn't get rid of that bad ass Yamaha 3-Wheeler did you???

That was a thing of beauty and I bet so fun!!!!!

:cheers:

Back