Inflatable water slide rentals

RideSand

Reaction score
My daughter is turning 8 in a couple of weeks, and its right at the time where its still too hot to really have any sort of party for her at home without a pool or totally trashing the house. We enjoy having people over and entertaining (we are not ballers and cant go "all out" like we would like) but are having a hard with the timing. Most of her friends have cool parents and most of our parent friends have cool enough kids, and we like to treat them all well when they are over. 

Heres where we are at: She didnt get to have a fun party last year because of the rampant virus that was (apparently) ruling over all of us earth peasants. Her 6th bday was tough because she had just started kindergarten and didnt have a ton of friends yet, and we assume that her 9th might be a little too late for her to [want] a fun day with her friends at home playing on a giant water slide. Shes always loved them at other peoples houses and events, but we havent had the chance to get her one for a day or two, and this might be the last chance we get. 

Problem: our address is Rio Verde, AZ (85263) and all of the companies that my wife tried today wont deliver/set up at our house because of that. Our neighbors in "Scottsdale" (85262) rent them with no problems, I assume because of the city they live in. We can practically see Scottsdale from our house, being that its about a mile away.

Question: do any of my GD.com peeps have a lead or hook up on these things in the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Gilbert/etc area? Someone I could talk to and explain where we live and how its an extra five mins down a road, one mile passed the city limit? I will pay full price, not looking for a deal on one, just hope we can find a place that will come to us. Thanks all!!

I would just call around. I have one but no leads on where to rent them. Sorry wish I could help. 

Maybe sweet talk one of those companies to go a little further with a cash trip charge incentive.  :franklin:

Back