Imperial Invasion / Jan 28th, 2022 - Whenever you wanna leave !

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Calling all 3 wheeler Nuts!!!!! Gonna rip the ATC 450 with some like minded 3 wheeler nuts this coming weekend

I think they will land in wash 10.......Lots of 3 wheelers coming from around the USA so should be a great time to have a little fun in the sand!!!!

:poule:

THE IMPERIAL INVASION. started as a few friends getting together to ride in the awesome sand dunes of imperial county california. 2012 will be the 10th  year this event is being held. there will be a semi load of sand machines coming from as far away as New York. we expect this to continue to grow for years to come

atc 450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Was gonna be there anyway, maybe I'll shove the 81 250R on the trailer...

I thought ghay pride wasn't until June...
If ANYONE would know about that event ....ITS YOU !!! @Mac  now :stfu:   S T F U you jackazz and let the heterosexual adult males discuss a 3 wheeling event.......go hop on that 4 wheel trx70 fruitcake moooschhen you creep around camp with in your daisy dukes and SHUT UP!!!

No, I'm not buying another one... :lol:

These things are Challenged what people want for them now.

I thought ghay pride wasn't until June...
You'd think the helo guy would like 3 wheelers: both are vehicles that most of the community looks at and thinks "how the fack am I supposed to fly/drive that thing?"

:bag:   ....that's what I said.. 

I miss my '85 ATC250R. But its like your old HS GF's, a wild ride...but could you really handle them well at this age?

:lol:

The event should be cool, wish i could go.

:bag:   ....that's what I said.. 

I miss my '85 ATC250R. But its like your old HS GF's, a wild ride...but could you really handle them well at this age?

:lol:

The event should be cool, wish i could go.
Speak for yourself. I still "try" to ride like I'm 16.

I just don't last as long, I'm the one sore for 2 days and my technique is a bit sloppy.

These pictures were taken at the 2020 Invasion when we camped at RR.

"HJ"      :ex:       :cheers:

DSC01875.JPG

DSC01877.JPG

DSC01904.JPG

DSC01907.JPG

DSC01912.JPG

Jake Denham post_02.jpg

Jake Denham post_04.jpg

Jake Denham post_05.jpg

Jake Denham post_06.jpg

These pictures were taken at the 2020 Invasion when we camped at RR.

"HJ"      :ex:       :cheers:
Are you bringing the 650 R  3 wheeler ?????

Its a 3 wheeler buffet!!!!!!  BOOM!!!!

@Poule43 That thing is soooo BadAZZ!!!!

:headbang:

Looks like a fun event.

My buddy had I think an 85 250R...that thing was a blast to ride.

saw a post on ig this morning that wash 9-11 are pretty full. we will be out there later today, unless i lose a wheel on the rzr i wont be part of the 3 wheeler meet up. 

Back