I’m here to help with your SXS

Marlboroman

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi, Dean at RZR WERKS here. Long time sponsor and long time member. I’m here to help. Either it be recommendations on products, questions on installations or just general stuff. You can call, text or email 24 hours a day.  Though, if it late or the weekend, we might be out ripping a bowl and singing a tune just like slappy. So be patient if we don’t get right back to you. :ez:

Dean Wright (owner) aka Marlboroman

RZR WERKS

4775 E 30th Place

Yuma, AZ. 85365

928-580-9999 call/text

sales@rzrwerks.com email

www.rzrwerks.com website

7926BACE-5BEE-4CE4-8BCE-811C388F7974.jpeg

thoughts on bikeman performance clutches and tunes? 2021 rzr turbo s

My Rhino can't climb dunes, what can I do.....  

LOL...thanks for being a GD sponsor. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dean,

I realize I can drive up the street and ask you this, but maybe I’ll get several opinions on this. I just picked up a 2 seat turbo S from liberty. I need to get a set of paddles and am looking for the popular option for Glamis. 
thanks!

Hey Dean,

I realize I can drive up the street and ask you this, but maybe I’ll get several opinions on this. I just picked up a 2 seat turbo S from liberty. I need to get a set of paddles and am looking for the popular option for Glamis. 
thanks!
hurry and make your choice, i have sandcraft 32" and from what i am seeing hearing, paddle tires are getting few and far between right now.

Hey Dean,

thanks!
i put in an order at skat trak the week after the sand show, they told me at least 3 weeks. sites that sale skat trak sites that sale those are saying out of stock untill December.  

i was looking at the sandcraft as well but skat trak is not too far from me and i can go pick them up. 

Back