Im curious about these badges & rankings........

Bobalos

Reaction score
When I get a new Badge or my reputation goes up, does that mean I get a pay raise or maybe a free hat or something???? I know Im not a post brat like some of Yall, but I try my best to be a good citizen. 

Im super stoked to see I won another day.  I think Im going home to celebrate.  I finally have something good to share with my wife.  LOL. 

What is kinda shocking is that I dont have any warning points yet.  Im guessing that means Im not trying hard enough....  I thought for sure questioning the GD.com gods about the nudity "rules" (which I didnt know existed) wasn't to egregious of an offense.  LOL. 

image.png

I thought they were going to go back to showing the rep points next to the name.  

Or it’s for the participation Trophy crowd to make them feel wanted.  :doh:

You get to print them on heavy paper and cut them out, add double face tape, and wear them on your shirt as you Dune

that or you just say "wow a new badge" when you see one pop up ....

You get to print them on heavy paper and cut them out, add double face tape, and wear them on your shirt as you Dune

that or you just say "wow a new badge" when you see one pop up ....
I'm sticking them bad boys on the side of the buggy.  Kinda like a wrap, but sucky.  LOL 

I thought it was to make us feel better for loosing all the rep points. But I’m a big fan of crusty’s use. 🚣‍♂️

I thought it was to make us feel better for loosing all the rep points. But I’m a big fan of crusty’s use. 🚣‍♂️
Go look in the MILFs section :lol:

200.gif

Back