I thought.....Daam, The Dog Training is going Well!!!! / OOOHHH Boy!!!!

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
We lost our yellow lab last year and it was brutal. That dog was part of our family and went everyehere with us.......anyway, we got a lab rescue at Thanksgiving time and this daam dog is AWESOME.......She has got to be the most affectionate dog ever. Such a good puppy.....A bit mischevious but daam funny and just warms your heart.

My son Sebastian goes into the kitchen today to get a gatorade for his lacrosse game tonight and guess who is there ON THE COUNTERTOP with a little orange snack from the fruit bowl....My angel Peggy !!! loving life and enjoying the day!!!!

Too Funny......This dog is a character for sure!!!!

:poule:

D0106CFE-4BF9-4C4E-9D9C-8E9BC14E0FCB.jpeg

F28DFA96-B21B-4F30-9592-005C6850F44A.jpeg

6049B152-CAE1-4F5B-AEAC-9AED2431E936.jpeg

418A1704-A80F-4E84-B446-CCD23AA7A1DC.jpeg

E5C8BB25-D6FC-4A61-B344-4F171282AF35.jpeg

87DA6903-4A13-4BA6-AD2F-F0D742BD3318.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks just like my mom's pup, Riley.  Same level of Mischief. LOL

Labs are the best dogs, once they turn five.  Up to that point their middle name is mischief and mayhem, but you know that. Your only what like another four years of this cuteness to go.

image.jpeg

Bridget will do the same. Never eats it, just holds it in her mouth all day. Usually no teeth marks either. 

Hey sometimes good dogs do bad things! Dogs are the best, and the longer I have one (and the more time I spend around people) the more I love and prefer to be around certain dogs. Give her some scratches for me.

I miss having a Lab, my foxhounds are driving me nuts.

Hi Mr. Poule,   Been awhile.  Happy for you and your new buddy.   Lost my two Chi's this last two years, 17, 18 year olds.  They did glamis since 2006.  so I hope to have the new joy you have sometime in the near future.  WIsh you well, hope to see you sometime.

Hi Mr. Poule,   Been awhile.  Happy for you and your new buddy.   Lost my two Chi's this last two years, 17, 18 year olds.  They did glamis since 2006.  so I hope to have the new joy you have sometime in the near future.  WIsh you well, hope to see you sometime.
Cheers Buddy!!!!!  I wanted to wait but my wife wanted a new dog asap. I LOVE this.  Nutjob…. Everyday is a fun new adventure filled with shana igans!!!

see you soon! Hope all is well in AZ !   

We got a puppy in December a couple days before xmas.  I haven't had a puppy in 25 years.  All my dogs since were adult rescues.

Good thing for this pup she's cute....

We got a puppy in December a couple days before xmas.  I haven't had a puppy in 25 years.  All my dogs since were adult rescues.

Good thing for this pup she's cute....
Happy for ya sir!  I look forward to enjoy a puppy again..  I hope I can find a Female tea cup Chi sometime . Getting them early really creates a huge bond. 

Love to get me A "NUTJOB" SOON. Peace

Back