Hypothetically speaking,….. Oppenheimer related

Five.five-six

Reaction score
Hypothetically speaking, how much tannerite would be required to atomize 2 drums of gasoline?  What would be a safe distance from the aforementioned atomization?

Asking for a friend.  

Hypothetically speaking, how much tannerite would be required to atomize 2 drums of gasoline?  What would be a safe distance from the aforementioned atomization?

Asking for a friend.  
In the tannerite world a little goes a long ways but a lot you can feel from a long way off. 

You could probably get away with the "Don't Tread on Me " 5lb  Freedom pack but with Tannerite  probably isn't going to do it right. I would suggest using the "Appalachian Hillbilly Blow the Top of the Mountain off and Let Freedom Ring in Your Ears for a Week"  50lb Hold my Beer Pack.

As far as how far back one would be standing, well all depends on the round your sending down range, how good of a shot you are and how fast you can duck is.

Like said above video the event.

As far as how far back one would be standing, well all depends on the round your sending down range, how good of a shot you are and how fast you can duck is.

Like said above video the event.
.300WM and I’m thinking a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket full of tannerite…..with a lid.    That is a very repeatable shot at 800M

Video for sure.

And the winner of the Internet on that day goes to.......

:oto:

Just prop up a shield. Like the hood of a car and let it rip! Seen it plenty done on Mythbusters. Your friend will be aight lol

Back