How much are you paying for storage in So Cal

ChasingSand

Reaction score
Looking to possibly switch from where I am storing now. Currently pay about $525 a month for enclosed 45ft spot in Rancho Cucamonga, but ready to look somewhere else.

How much are you paying?

You must be at Victoria RV Storage. prices have gone up!!! I've been there around 7 years. I'm at $185 for outdoor and I was quoted $390 for indoor (7 years ago). The wait list was pretty long too. 

Dunes Edge 80' pull through $205 during the season, $160 off season. I think it's even cheaper if you don't store off season (like a reservation fee?) but I keep my 25' enclosed and my kids 30' toy hauler there.

Locally (Shadow Hills) I pay a lady $100/month to store a 36' 5th wheel and she has room for more. Nice area, quite neighborhood, 100% gated. Fortunate to keep my flatbeds on a buddies property 3 miles from my house. 

Looking to possibly switch from where I am storing now. Currently pay about $525 a month for enclosed 45ft spot in Rancho Cucamonga, but ready to look somewhere else.

How much are you paying?
Dude if you give it up it’s a goner.

thats a lot of dough though, hopefully you find something

do you have room to add on at your house? 6300 a year is a a lot. Refi and add on? Or pour rv pad?

Off-Season: Country Club Storage in Riverside $210 for a 40' spot....they have a wash bay, dump and water.  

Season: $155 Dunes Edge 40' spot...not a pull through and that includes dump fees. 

I keep paying for my off-season spot all year, hard to find +40' spots anywhere....and I go to Glamis every other weekend during the season so the cost savings in Diesel to and from is justified..... :makerain:

You might want to look into buying an enclosed Rv garage. I looked in Beaumont a couple years ago and wish I would have pulled the trigger but I didn’t. 

Dude if you give it up it’s a goner.

thats a lot of dough though, hopefully you find something

do you have room to add on at your house? 6300 a year is a a lot. Refi and add on? Or pour rv pad?
I decided to move to an outside spot for the time being. Our goal is to buy a new house in the next year and it must have RV parking which we will enclose. Current house has no room at all on either side.

Hard to Justify the cost for storage when its more than the payment on the trailer

Think many who buy rvs (not on this site)but in general dont take into consideration about the added cost of storage when they dont have room at home for one.

$1600 a month... oh wait, that's the mortgage :lol:  I'm fortunate and have a half acre back yard so all my enclosed and boat cost nothing to keep say for maint. There's a place between Auto Center and Maple in Corona that lot's of people use that supposed to be pretty good and not too pricey. A buddy has 2 rigs there

I can’t imagine leaving these rv’s out in the elements, the sun just destroys them. Glad I have a big garage to keep my stuff in. I left my old warrior outside for 18 months before I expanded my garage and it really took a toll on the rig. 

I have a 14'x50' enclosed with power for $603 a month.

Back