How is the sand....

Bobalos

Reaction score
It's been raining for a few days on the west side of the hill, I'm wondering how the sand is... 

Amazing man. If it rained here, I wouldn't believe it. Drove this morning trying to avoid a storm supposedly. Got here at noon. 

Sand was great from Christmas day until I left yesterday morning.   Had a few days of wind that helped keep things cleaned up.  Heavy mist/rain on Thursday night added some moisture to the top layer.  It was windy yesterday so hopefully that helped the dunes not get to tore up.  Saw lots of people rolling in yesterday as we were leaving the washes. 

Wishing to see the sand soon. Peace

Was super windy last night. We drove up the grade on 8 at 11pm and winds were hitting 60+.even with my flatbed f350 was getting thrown around. I bet the sand was real smooth this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Sand was amazing 12/26 - 12/28.  We burned 60 gallons in those 3 days.  Did some serious riding.

Wind sure did help, but made it cold.

It wasn't bad Saturday if you went South of RRE.

Sand was amazing 12/26 - 12/28.  We burned 60 gallons in those 3 days.  Did some serious riding.

Wind sure did help, but made it cold.

It wasn't bad Saturday if you went South of RRE.
We were stuck in camp fixing...

Well everything.  LOL.  Lots of wrenching, not much riding this trip.  Burned almost 10 gallons in the ATC 250R leading a bunch of bike rides though.

We were stuck in camp fixing...

Well everything.  LOL.  Lots of wrenching, not much riding this trip.  Burned almost 10 gallons in the ATC 250R leading a bunch of bike rides though.
Still rockin' the ATC... our hero! 😉 But the rest of the trip sounds like a pretty standard weekend, unfortunately. 

-TJ

Back