House window repair - anyone here in the business?

Punchdrunk Monkey

Reaction score
I've got a cracked dual pane window that needs to be repaired. the window is 46" x 64". It is the inside pane, if that matters?? Anyone here repair windows? House is in Poway (North San Diego area). Thanks!

I've got a cracked dual pane window that needs to be repaired. the window is 46" x 64". It is the inside pane, if that matters?? Anyone here repair windows? House is in Poway (North San Diego area). Thanks!
I don't care how hot it gets in Socal, playing OTL inside of your own house is never a good idea.

Always go to a friends

Replacing the window will most likely require both panes to be replaced as they are a vacuum produced assembly. The are actually really easy for them to change. You will just need to find someone that can come measure it and make a new pane assembly. If you can figure out the manufacture most put a unique identifier printed somewhere on the frame. If you can find that you can call them up with that number (usually order#, window# and specific pane) and they already know the dimensions and make you a new one. We had 4 replaced by milgaurd a couple months ago and it was just one phone call and one visit from them to install them.

Back