Homes around Sand Hollow, Utah?

Bansh88

Reaction score
Crazy request for info:  but anyone happen to have or know of a home for rent anywhere near Sand Hollow, Utah?  

My quest for out-of-California has expanded.  Sand Hollow has a position open in my wheelhouse but places to rent are are few, far between, and expensive. 

Hurricane? 

It's pretty bad right now... the market it hot...

I didn't know you were a boat captain???  What kind of wheelhouse do you prefer?

@allenoffroad just moved from Corona, to Utah, He lives in Sand hollow, i would hit him up, if you do move there change your license plate a ASAP, they are not friendly to out of state plates, It still a small town the laws there are the good old boy system, 

I looked in about a 60mile radius.  Zilch, minus a couple apartments.

Just a feeler.  Sand Hollow sounds cool but I'd need to live nearby.

Hottest market in the US. We looked in dixie springs but the homes were too close together for us. May have better luck in Ivins, La Verkin, Toquerville or even Kanab. All 4 were on the list but we bought a tad further north. The whole Saint George area reminds me of Temecula / Murrieta as far as the infrastructure has not kept up with the growth. A customer just rented in Washington, had to come up with a 10K deposit to secure a rental home... 

Last edited by a moderator:
We have looked in this area a few times, it is growing fast.  A couple things that have slowed me down from making this move: the heat and housing costs.  I love all the things that you can do around there, so much recreation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back