Holley performance customer service

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Has anyone else here tried contacting Holley customer service for any reason whatsoever? 
I have tried multiple times over the past month to speak to a human at their customer service number. Sometimes for tech assistance and others to find out where my months old orders are. 
I have sat on hold for 2 hours a few times without ever speaking to anyone. At this point it’s almost like I got scammed out of what I purchased. 

Anyone else have any experience with this company or a different way to communicate with a human?

emailing them has gotten a response and even been told items will ship on such and such date but nothing shipped. 

what gives here?

I joined their forums and have had good luck there. They have techs monitoring them. 

Will do that for sure. Though I’m sure it’s unlikely they will be able to help with order status 😂

I talk to them almost every other week, I do alot with their EFI.  They get swamped at the end of their day and all day Friday - If you can call in the morning or after their lunch the wait is about 5 mins.max most of the time.  During lunch their time- no way. its hit or miss - don't bother with email

The EFI forum used to be great. Now its mostly the "tuners" give vague answers to hit you up for business, I still use it though to see if their are any FW updates- its great for that

I got a hold of them,  But long wait time, but i am surprised that you are surprised that it take a long time,  

Nothing has changed, same wait time as always,  same issue from my first efi in 2001,   LOL!!!!!  

I got a hold of them,  But long wait time, but i am surprised that you are surprised that it take a long time,  

Nothing has changed, same wait time as always,  same issue from my first efi in 2001,   LOL!!!!!  
I know huge company and all considering they’ve bought up what seems to be a large portion of the other performance companies around. But over a few months I have yet to actually speak with a human. Maybe 2 hours just isn’t a long enough wait time? LOL! Will definitely have to try earlier in the morning. 
But like I said I’m also waiting on a couple orders that have been over a month now. That I think is more of the issue for me than anything. Especially after being told they would ship the next week but nothing shows up. 

if they are experiencing the same shortages I am................. there is a VERY good chance they dont have parts to build product....

if they are experiencing the same shortages I am................. there is a VERY good chance they dont have parts to build product....
They should tell you that then rather than tell you a ship date IMO

They should tell you that then rather than tell you a ship date IMO
I am dealing with electronic shortages in my primary business - I cannot tell what is real or not. We are being told 58 weeks for programmable parts   (PLDs and FPGAs)  these make of better than 60% of everything "smart" electronic made. They told us "get in line" and pay upfront  or 58 weeks is guaranteed. My former employer Apple can afford to tie $10-20B to get in front of the line and some $1B+ companies are doing that Against us especially the CM (contract manufactures) that make/assemble pieces for all these companies including Holley and mine - but high volume stuff gets filled faster - specialized stuff gets in the back of the line unless you pay up front, and even then it just shortens the time- maybe.  A $20 part is holding up our $5000 products, we get 1 or 2 trickled out when they promise 50, I do think this is going to hike prices in the short term like lumber did. Our cost has gone up 30% in the last 3 months and not delivering product does not pay the bills  - No manufacturer does not want to deliver product on time  or they don't get paid - so we all live on "hope"

And it still sucks when ship dates get missed - Its like trying to get Weddle parts 🙂

Holley is super delayed.  Working a project with them now and even direct priority is 2-3 months on something simple like an oil pan.

Last edited by a moderator:
last month, we missed a $5M goal by >$1M.  Almost entirely due to shortages..... 

Ive been here >25 years, we have never missed by that much (% or $).  not even close...... 

Holley is super delayed.  Working a project with them now and even direct priority is 2-3 months on something simple like an oil pan.
Hopefully this is not the case or I guess I will have to plan a different route. I did call Early this morning and was actually finally able to speak with someone. I ordered a terminator setup for my car and was told the back order list was at 280 people at the moment. This last week they received 180 units which obviously didn't cover my order but at least got to speak to a human.

I'll put this out there that if anyone has an extra CMB or other decent quality harness for a Red Blue GM computer they'd be willing to sell I may be interested in purchasing it to get my car going while I'm waiting for my Holley setup. CBM is also 6-8 weeks out on their harnesses as well.  

Before COVID, I had great luck with their customer service.

I had bought a throttle body and it didn't take the GM AIC.

I called and they said they had a bad batch of throttle bodies and they knew of the issue.

They gave me a PN for a AIC that would work.

Fast forward 1.5 years later and I was having issues with cold start/idle that my tuner figure out was the AIC.

Called Holley and they sent me a new TB, machined correctly to use the GM AIC, at no charge.

Stand up to take care of me after 1.5 years.

Hopefully this is not the case or I guess I will have to plan a different route. I did call Early this morning and was actually finally able to speak with someone. I ordered a terminator setup for my car and was told the back order list was at 280 people at the moment. This last week they received 180 units which obviously didn't cover my order but at least got to speak to a human.

I'll put this out there that if anyone has an extra CMB or other decent quality harness for a Red Blue GM computer they'd be willing to sell I may be interested in purchasing it to get my car going while I'm waiting for my Holley setup. CBM is also 6-8 weeks out on their harnesses as well.  
I have a street style harness for red/blue,  they are around $400, with split-loom    I also have a customer with a red/blue, they put in a rock crawler for one trip,, think they are selling the harness - ECM,  

I have a street style harness for red/blue,  they are around $400, with split-loom    I also have a customer with a red/blue, they put in a rock crawler for one trip,, think they are selling the harness - ECM,  
I have a split loom I was running previously that I paid around 500 for. All the injector leads are to short to clear around the intake I’m using and I have to run the EV1 to 6 adapters making it even worse. 

if the one from the rock crawler is not split loom type I would be interested in how much they are selling that for 

I have a street style harness for red/blue,  they are around $400, with split-loom    I also have a customer with a red/blue, they put in a rock crawler for one trip,, think they are selling the harness - ECM

I have a split loom I was running previously that I paid around 500 for. All the injector leads are to short to clear around the intake I’m using and I have to run the EV1 to 6 adapters making it even worse. 

if the one from the rock crawler is not split loom type I would be interested in how much they are selling that for 

Back