Hmmmmm...

Being pro active keeping people safe. We use to have a member that got hurt at one of the races.

Why this race and not King of the Hammers and others? Just curious................

Sorry, but this is BULLSHIT... PUBLIC lands.....if they can't run a race and make it safe....then don't run the race. I know I'll get flamed, but as much as I like KOH, I think closing PUBLIC lands for this is BS.... so are they going to do the same with Havasu and Parker? I mean the holidays are nuts... lets close the river and the lake to keep people safe? Camp RZR is nuts, so lets close Glamis to make it safe.... It's just people with $$$ telling everyone else to go F themselves.

Sorry, but this is BULLSHIT... PUBLIC lands.....if they can't run a race and make it safe....then don't run the race. I know I'll get flamed, but as much as I like KOH, I think closing PUBLIC lands for this is BS.... so are they going to do the same with Havasu and Parker? I mean the holidays are nuts... lets close the river and the lake to keep people safe? Camp RZR is nuts, so lets close Glamis to make it safe.... It's just people with $$$ telling everyone else to go F themselves.
Agreed 100%

BS move to close public lands.

Promotor is responsible to close off the course, then next is people using common sense. (Yeah I know, last part was hard to even type)

Because people don't know how to be spectators and then sue everyone when they get hurt.

All the OGs here remember...

All too well. Still pisses me off to think about it.

Reactions: Mac
Back