Hey Slappy its starting the 2023/2024 Season

SandTrap

Reaction score
Hey Slap the time is coming fast for the 2023/2024 season. The sounds of dune machines coming back to life is echoing through neighborhoods and a chill is in the air at Night.

Thank you Slap for always watching over us all and showing us the Beauty of Mama G and the wildlife that calls her home.

Lets Hope some take the time too see Not only the freshly polished machines and bright paint and chrome and see what is around us and not just infront of us.

God Bless you Slap and cheers to a Safe and Fun Season for us all!!

Wonderful that you stopped in Slaps neighborhood Trap, always nice to see a smiling face. The season is in the air, and you can feel it deep in your bones; THAT IT’S TIME TO RIP SOME BOWLS AND SING SOME TUNES….YEEEHHHHAAAWWWW.  Ain’t nothing like the smell of burnin bean oil in da mornin❤️❤️❤️❤️ .  

Slap has seen Mr. red, and he’s looking forward to showing folks how to properly ride Mother G’s ridges and bowls, cuz you know he be da best hover Duner there is; glides like da wind in perfect harmony with the golden ripples. 

But, Slap will see how many folks actually get out there to appreciate all the finest that mother G has to offer in her wildlife… far too many folks nowadays only care about themselves and their CV joint hitch combustion chamber HIPAA valve carburetor exhaust long tap needle stroke RPM adjuster flikamajig…but, Slap has faith, and maybe, just maybe, folks will step out of their “all about me” shell for just a brief second when they visit her.  There is so much beauty out there, hot damn there is, but for some reason, folks just can’t see it….cuz they ain’t looking anymore…it’s there, and when you see it, IT IS DOWNRIGHT SLAPPTACIOUS ❤️❤️❤️

We’ll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Driving back and forth to Vegas this weekend had me longing for the desert 🏜. 

On the way up, we had rain in LA and it tapered off before we hit state line.

All the various levels of rain, mist, heavy drops to pink clouds against blue skies....etc had me in awe of how beautiful it all is.

I miss it so much, and this was just Driving thru...

:crusty:

In the last month I have driven past the dunes 2x now... EAGER is an understatement, cant wait to take in the beauty... the sights, the sounds, and the WOT Feelings

Had the pleasure to kick off the season a little earlier than normal just the passed weekend! The W was coming in around 25-30mph on Saturday for ~10 hours, momma G is doing some last minute prep for the season :wink: Sunday was beautiful and the dune dogs Chip and Dale enjoyed hanging out at the Flag Pole :smilie_flagge13:   @ChEFF there was nothing but ripples brother, didn't cross one track the whole trip!  :cheers:   edit to add: those are ripples across pad 3 and we were the only ones, had pads 3/5 to ourselves :hethan:

IMG_1659 (1).jpg

IMG_1675 (1).jpg

Had the pleasure to kick off the season a little earlier than normal just the passed weekend! The W was coming in around 25-30mph on Saturday for ~10 hours, momma G is doing some last minute prep for the season :wink: Sunday was beautiful and the dune dogs Chip and Dale enjoyed hanging out at the Flag Pole :smilie_flagge13:   @ChEFF there was nothing but ripples brother, didn't cross one track the whole trip!  :cheers:   edit to add: those are ripples across pad 3 and we were the only ones, had pads 3/5 to ourselves :hethan:

View attachment 82358

View attachment 82359
Out the weekend prior. Same condition and same crowd, few more tracks though..

IMG_2098.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

View attachment 82358

View attachment 82359
Are those long-haired pugs...?

Yea :lol:  ...Pekapug or Pugenese or some chit... rescued litter mates that are a Pekinese and Pug mix ....built like russet potatoes :cheers:
We have pugs.  Fun little bastages...

But the shedding is out of this world.  I assume these don't shed...?

(if they do, my condolences)

We have pugs.  Fun little bastages...

But the shedding is out of this world.  I assume these don't shed...?

(if they do, my condolences)
These two combined shed about the same amount as my old 100lb Siberian Husky used to :bigcry: ...way worse than the "normal" pugs we were used to

Back