Great Deal on Tow Straps

I picked one up a couple weeks ago. Almost went and got a 2nd one, cause why not.

I looked but didn't see a breaking strength rating

7ooo lb what? Weight of the vehicle? or Tension on the strap?

Sandcar is half that weight but my Jeep is more

Hell, for that price buy and use 2 for your Jeep!  LOL

bought one just to throw in the rzr, and ended up using it sunday to tow someone back to camp. glad i got it. i have a bigger strap in the truck.

"7000lb vehicle weight" is on the front of it, which likely means working weight.  That being said, I wouldn't put one of these in a life-saving position with a Jeep.  Towing out of mud with soft-shackles on either end?  Sure.  Winching out of a cliff-hanger? Nope.

image.png

Also, your Jeep is a pig, but it's not more than 7000lbs.  That's Super Duty long bed crew cab diesel weight. :biggrin:

"7000lb vehicle weight" is on the front of it, which likely means working weight.  That being said, I wouldn't put one of these in a life-saving position with a Jeep.  Towing out of mud with soft-shackles on either end?  Sure.  Winching out of a cliff-hanger? Nope.

View attachment 18795

Also, your Jeep is a pig, but it's not more than 7000lbs.  That's Super Duty long bed crew cab diesel weight. :biggrin:
Shut your mouth when you talk to me!!! PIG???? :lol:  

I really like this aspect of the soft shackles:

• Manufactured with high quality Belgian glue. It will not smell bad as the others.

looks like a deal not like were pulling heavy trucks and if i got to tow someone out i would rather the strap break if something went wrong 

Home Depot screwed me on the order. Paid via the PayPal link, easy. They sent me a purchase confirmation email, then 5 mins later a payment declined email. Effers. Plenty of $ in the PayPal account, not sure why it wouldn't go through. 

Ge a Bubba rope, or a vodoo rope. Once, and be done with it. Mine has saved our cookies more then once. Kinetic energy rope, or bungee rope as some call it, is an amazing invention, and worth every penny.

Ge a Bubba rope, or a vodoo rope. Once, and be done with it. Mine has saved our cookies more then once. Kinetic energy rope, or bungee rope as some call it, is an amazing invention, and worth every penny.
I have a 7/8"x30' Voodoo rope.

I have both.... the cheap straps work for the simple stuff..if it's an ass breaker..then I go back for the big dogs...

Back