Got some summer work to do on the toys...Does this look right to you guys?

200.gif

It was so much better on the old old board when the video didn't pop up and you could change the name of the link.  Only the quick would notice at the bottom where it told you where it was redirecting you.  Mellon had a long run of not clicking on that link, Until I posted in the towing ghost campers on gecko right now. I got him on that one, he clicked so fast he forgot to look at the bottom of the screen.   Good Times

@Stugots when are signatures going to return? I now your busy with getting everything back up and running so I will give you an little bit of a break before I start demanding a refund of my premium membership. I still send the check to Esco right?  

It was so much better on the old old board when the video didn't pop up and you could change the name of the link.  Only the quick would notice at the bottom where it told you where it was redirecting you.  Mellon had a long run of not clicking on that link, Until I posted in the towing ghost campers on gecko right now. I got him on that one, he clicked so fast he forgot to look at the bottom of the screen.   Good Times

@Stugots when are signatures going to return? I now your busy with getting everything back up and running so I will give you an little bit of a break before I start demanding a refund of my premium membership. I still send the check to Esco right?  
Effers

when are signatures going to return? I now your busy with getting everything back up and running so I will give you an little bit of a break before I start demanding a refund of my premium membership. I still send the check to Esco right?  
Go to your Profile Settings, enable it and then add...see mine?    Oh wait...you won't see them until you enable that function.

Go to your Profile Settings, enable it and then add...see mine?    Oh wait...you won't see them until you enable that function.
Thanks boss  now to find a avatar 

I must be blind. I don't see it?

Never mind. Where is the delete yore post button?

Click drop-down arrow for your profile (by name), click account settings, settingings...then signature. There is an enable/disable button.

3 Dots on right hand side of your post you wish to edit/delete.
I saw that. It shows up for a little while(10, 20, 30, minutes?) after you post and now it is gone. :dunno:

Just report and share show up.

You can delete all my posts in here if you want.

PS I edited this post so I know how. But after a certain amount of time the edit button disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that. It shows up for a little while(10, 20, 30, minutes?) after you post and now it is gone. :dunno:

Just report and share show up.

You can delete all my posts in here if you want.

PS I edited this post so I know how. But after a certain amount of time the edit button disappears.
Members post is now set to allow edits for 60 minutes after posting.  After that, you can't edit your post any more.

So you guys are telling me we can’t surprise post videos anymore? Well I guess it’s time to delete the black hammer....

Back