Glen Helen UTV track .. get some!!

ANGRYBUTTCRACK

Reaction score
Out breaking in my new motor.. (I will make a thread about that later)…. 

at my moms in Rialto and the glen Helen track is completely empty and I found a way in…

sorry it is not GoPro footage I’m doing the track holding an iPhone in my hand

abc

View attachment IMG_1064.MOV

Last edited by a moderator:
Get some… Darn videos are too big to load so sorry I can’t take you around the track did you get the idea… I’ll by my self .. done wanna be.. I’ll by my self..

anymore

99488EE6-335E-414F-8A13-69F240B45536.jpeg

0765434D-97DE-4CD1-8968-9FA73A5165B9.jpeg

5FA1F131-0C2E-4996-BC71-EFB43F9CF69A.jpeg

All my track run files exceed the mb limit.. I’ll try to make shorter files tomorrow.

Hopefully it will still be ‘closed’

abc

Regular motorcycle tracks are open. The UTV track is a little ways away but I was throwing up a bunch of dust so I only went a few laps before I got out of there as I don’t wanna get busted for trespassing or anything.

Anyhow it is a fun track I was going to rent it and I looked into it it’s about $2500 and you can have three UTV‘s on the track and they even provide safety and flag people. I turn 50 in March and I am thinking about arranging a track day for me and my buddies. From what I remember you get the track from 9 AM to 2 PM.

oh and… Get some!

ABC

View attachment IMG_1072.MOV

View attachment IMG_1071.MOV

Yeah … had the benefit of watching the pros race one time. We had the dope high private spot because a dude got me into the Troy Lee Designs deal.

Our own private Porta potty‘s, unlimited beers and tacos.

I’d like to just come sometime during these track days where they do amateur races and just watch people tear it up.

But not in this heat😬😮‍💨😱💯

Need to find out more info, Looks to be a bit cheaper and could have 5 vehicle's and 3 racing at a time. 250 a car might be doable, I don't care to race but could be a fun day riding on a track. 

Lucas Oil OFF-ROAD SHORT COURSE
(Exclusive use, prepped/watered)

$1,250 [per day]

9am-3pm (3 race vehicle limit,
Modified Karts & UTV (5 vehicle limit)
(+$250 per vehicle if exceeded)

Been there watching my nephew race his rzr’s. The 1000’s and turbos get a piece! Watching him in his RS1 was a blast! Let me see if I can find some video of him to post.

Back