Glamis Veterans Day Gathering 2023 Must Know Info

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Ok folks, the season is upon us and the 20th Annual Glamis Veterans Day Gathering is almost here. Here are a few things to know:

-The quality of the shirts and hoodies was taken up a notch. Also, women's fit is available in both tees as well as zippered hoodie. If you want a hoodie you need to preorder it, will have very few on hand, other than the preorder purchases. The stock images at https://glamisveterans.org/store are the actual products that will be printed up. The design, as always, has not been released yet and is bitchen - I guarantee it. 

-Preorder pickup is only a the compound behind the Beach Store on Friday 11/10 between noon and 3. If you can't make it you can find a buddy to pick up your order and mail it to you, we aren't mailing though.

-Any event shirts that are not sold on Friday from noon-3 will be taken out to the flag pole and sold until we run out

-The Friday Flag Run will kick off at 3pm in the compound behind the store. We'll have a driver's meeting at 3 and depart immediately after to Oldsmobile Hill (not the ledge). Everyone should rock an American Flag on their rides and join in the parade of literally hundreds of vehicles as we snake through vendors and then along the 78 to Olds Valley. We'll have aerial support getting footage on the route and want everyone to be safe. If you are running a buggy that can't lug along the route you are encouraged to check out of line (before your clutch does) and meet us at the hill - nobody should get back into the line once out of it tough - no crossing/traffic/etc ...need to keep everyone in one piece.

-The 20th Annual ceremony will kick off at the Flag Pole promptly at 11:11am, same as it always does. Veterans and Active Duty are encouraged to arrive early and be at the flag pole as early at 10am. We'll have shade and water.

-If you arrive early and are close by plan to stick around until the end - don't be that douche that leaves early, drives over my cables, and creates a ruckus as we are still handing out challenge coins and thanking our veterans and active duty.

-For the audience that doesn't arrive early enough to hear the PA speakers we encourage you to turn down the tunes and tune into BFG Relay on your race radios.

-For those that can't make the event at all you can enjoy it from the comfort of wherever you are on the Glamis Veterans YouTube and FB pages. A full multi-camera production will be live streamed.

-No online auction this year.

-Hosting a vet and his family at this event and will have at least one other weekend this year with multiple families out!

-We are looking for partners and sponsors with a lot in the works. If you or someone you know may be interested please contact me: 951-31four-four344 brian@glamisveterans.org

Should be a kick ass year and looking forward to seeing everyone out there as we honor all of our veterans and active duty :cheers:

I'm excited to join Y'ALL. Peace

Back