Glamis rv dump and water fill numbers

Jammer75

Reaction score
Anyone have phone numbers for dump and water fill in the washes? 

art said he can’t on Friday and “mobile dump” says they’re not serving glamis this year….?

thanks

Man, they got me last week for $120 to dump grey and black. I think it was rent a can. Do they all have the same price or jack up prices for the holidays. It used to be 40 for black and 20 for grey? Mind you I only have to dump when the family is there.

Man, they got me last week for $120 to dump grey and black. I think it was rent a can. Do they all have the same price or jack up prices for the holidays. It used to be 40 for black and 20 for grey? Mind you I only have to dump when the family is there.
It's gone up for sure. Bernieis had the same price.

Maybe in here??

if not they should be.

Eff that guy. 20mph through Roadrunner and leaves a puddle next to every RV he dumps. Bernie is $80.

They got me too! usually use Bernie, but was getting worried about it so I paid the rent-a-can guy and then Bernie was at our camp the next morning lol 

80 last week for grey / black dump last week 3A service i could not get a hold of bernie i guess he was too busy

High Sierra Dad said:
A better solution (that I have found) is to buy a couple of these to buy a few days of tank time. I have two (15) gallon totes. They go in the bed of the truck and save me all of this headache (when women are involved). They have 15, 21, 28 and 36 gallon totes, but anything over 21 gallons is a bitch to deal with. I use ATV ramps to get them into the bed. I can have both filled and loaded up in less than 10 minutes. Dump when you get to the Dump Station. Super easy.

View attachment 91424
Ditto...

Bernie was not available, I tried multiple times calling and texting.  A1's pump was broken and was only offering water, this was Saturday.

Back