Glamis Postal Phoenix to So.Cal

Dunerking

Reaction score
Building a outdoor BBQ and found the under counter beverage fridge…but it’s in Phoenix..and we’re in Agua Dulce/Santa Clarita. 
Throwing a Hail Mary to see if there happens to be anyone coming from the Phoenix area into So.Cal. I can meet anywhere that helps in the cause,and also throw some cash for the inconvenience. Thanks! 

Sending my son to San Tan Valley and Peoria on Monday to deliver and pick up some sand cars. If it's an easy grab he can handle it and get it to La Crescenta.

Jeff 818-472-9179

Hell yeah Jeff! Thanks and really appreciate the help. And I roughly remember your location from when I bought the CRF50 off of you many years ago…which BTW was well used by both of the kids! I’ll be in touch..thanks Josh

Glad it's still getting used! Text me even you have the details.

A HUGE thank you to Jeff @L.R.S. and son Balin(who actually did the pick up) for taking time to picking up a beverage fridge for our outdoor BBQ. it’s much appreciated! Balin is great young man,Jeff you and your wife have to be proud! 
Thanks GDC postal/family for the help and support! It reassured that humanity is still alive! 

A HUGE thank you to Jeff @L.R.S. and son Balin(who actually did the pick up) for taking time to picking up a beverage fridge for our outdoor BBQ. it’s much appreciated! Balin is great young man,Jeff you and your wife have to be proud! 
Thanks GDC postal/family for the help and support! It reassured that humanity is still alive! 
Thanks, love hearing about Balin's interactions with people when he's running our transport business.  I used to use the GD Postal system a lot many years ago and try to pay it forward when I can.  Glad it worked out.

It’s refreshing to see hope in the future with the next generation being raised with respect and morals! It’s my wife’s and I duty with our 2 (daughter 16 and son 13).

Thanks again Jeff and Balin,it was a huge relief not having to figure out logistics of getting out there and back. Don’t hesitate to reach if you ever need anything! 

Thanks again Jeff and Balin..the fridge worked out great for our outdoor BBQ. We’re in Agua Dulce and get you possibly out here for some pool and BBQ time! 

0B8930CB-16B8-47AF-8A5F-D9ABA6CD9CEC.jpeg

Back