Glamis postal needed. Phx to carlsbad or close on both. ATC70

Squatcher

Reaction score
Hey all anyone making the trip between phx and Socal.  I have a ATC70 going to Poule. I will bring to you and andy will pick up. 

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:

Keeping this on top!!!! Anyone headed from AZ to So Cal that can take an  :atc70:  with them please let me know!!!

Thanks!!!

It's a bit out there but I'll be working in my operations in Tolleson, AZ on July 22nd & 23rd - then coming back home to Orange County.  Not perfect but if you are still looking in a couple of weeks - hit me up.  

It's a bit out there but I'll be working in my operations in Tolleson, AZ on July 22nd & 23rd - then coming back home to Orange County.  Not perfect but if you are still looking in a couple of weeks - hit me up.  
will do.  Tolleson about 50 min that would work.  I will hit you up thanks. 

Big shout out to @BW Willy  .......... Thanks for the offer/ Matt86 is headed from Pauls Squatchers back to OC and offered to grab it for me.   Thanks to @matt86m and BW Willy......... the :atc70:  gd mafia runs deep :lol:

I usually go twice a month but usually take rental cars if anything smaller needs to be taken to so cal.Every once in a while may take my truck.

He was talking about having a new Jeep lined up.  The trailer Matt is towing, that your 70 is on, also has a Jeep on it.
That Jeep is Matt86s new Rubicon!!!!  it is BEAUTIFUL and matches his baller Country Coach!!!!!!  Lucky86 Has it GOING ON!!!!! :lol:

Back