Getting rid of car with no paperwork

Cookie

Reaction score
Short story I hope......

My Uncle passed away roughly 3 years ago, he had this 1993 Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4 with a 4.3. Needs a tranny, car is filthy and disgusting as well.   Well my Dad brought it to his house, and now my Dad passed away and I am trying to get rid of it.  KarsforKids won't take it because I have zero paperwork, I can't even find a registration for it.  It was last registered in Idaho a number of years ago.

Does anyone know a place that will come take it off my hands with zero paperwork?

Some counties have abatement programs. Designed for just this. Abandoned vehicles. Try that first. I did that at my dads place with 10 vehicles. No paperwork needed.

Several ads in the penny saver type papers that "Claim" to not need paper.

But, S10 4x4 seems like a fixer. Search around and find some info.

If it's worth anything you can do a lean sale on it and get a title, I just did one for a quad that I bought with no paperwork. It cost $275 and took two weeks to do.

The hurdle I am running into it that it was last registered in Idaho (maybe 8 years ago).  Nobody wants to touch it in California.  I am about to drive it down the street and just park it.....geeze

I don't have 60 days for the most part, unless I want to store it my house.  My Dads house is going to get listed in the next 45 days.

Maybe I will post on Craiglist, free car come get it?

I lost a title once and just requested a copy from state and got it. Try and contact Idaho dmv and see if you can get a copy.

Short story I hope......

My Uncle passed away roughly 3 years ago, he had this 1993 Chevy S10 Blazer 4x4 with a 4.3. Needs a tranny, car is filthy and disgusting as well.   Well my Dad brought it to his house, and now my Dad passed away and I am trying to get rid of it.  KarsforKids won't take it because I have zero paperwork, I can't even find a registration for it.  It was last registered in Idaho a number of years ago.

Does anyone know a place that will come take it off my hands with zero paperwork?
in oklahoma you can call a wrecker and sign it over as abandoned, sign the paper and hes gone in 10 minutes.

i do it at my storage facility, in fact i'm waiting on a wrecker now, for a guy who quit paying his rent, literally sitting in the lot waiting on him to haul it off.

i have also done it for wrecks left in our commercial property parking lots, 

Where are you located?
wildomar.........................I think I am going to list on Craiglist, probably be a shiat show.  I want it gone fast.

FYI, it runs.  Tranny has some slipping, but the interior is thrashed (one window hasn't been rolled up in years with zero protection. It is free to any GD.com member.

Just dump it in San Bernardino .... anwhere no questions asked . If your a kind giving man ... someplace close  13th and sierra or Del rosa and highland so a new  habitat can be established for the California migrant opioid tweeker  with free Obama phone. 

Last edited by a moderator:
if you on the east coast there are plenty of places in nyc you leave it and it will be stripped by morning and towed to the police scrap yard by night actually the salvage yards will take a car without a title as long as it isnt stolen just need the police to run the vin for you

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to list it for $500 and see what nonsense I get myself in..................pictures will be coming tomorrow.

Back