Getting a spot on vendor row

Money-Walkin

Reaction score
A buddy of mine and I were presented with an opportunity of buying a vendor bus and we're thinking of running it as a parts and service rig along with some merchandise as a side hustle on weekends. Was wondering if anyone could shed light on the cost of a spot and how to get one or any other information that might be helpful if we are to start this venture. Thank you 

Vendor row (most of it) is on private land and you would contact the Glamis Beach store to get a spot. The 'outer rows) are on BLM land (and the area off Gecko Rd)

BLM has strict rules of operating hours (at least they used too.

If you are on the private property of the GBS you can open when you want.

Cost? Not sure now but call the store and ask for Jeannie (Mama Jeannie) and she will tell you all you need to know

Business license with the county. If you sell food, health department, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy of mine and I were presented with an opportunity of buying a vendor bus and we're thinking of running it as a parts and service rig along with some merchandise as a side hustle on weekends. Was wondering if anyone could shed light on the cost of a spot and how to get one or any other information that might be helpful if we are to start this venture. Thank you 
Other vendors stock a wide variety of parts for LS powered sand rails, UTVs etc.

From what I've seen, there is a HUGE demand for Polaris and CanAm front suspension parts and a little bit less demand for rear suspension parts. The other vendors carry a wide variety of parts due to the variety of vehicles, but if you want to carry parts that are in high demand and turn over much faster than an IMI starter or an ACDelco alternator, those UTV front suspension parts will sell fast.

Other vendors stock a wide variety of parts for LS powered sand rails, UTVs etc.

From what I've seen, there is a HUGE demand for Polaris and CanAm front suspension parts and a little bit less demand for rear suspension parts. The other vendors carry a wide variety of parts due to the variety of vehicles, but if you want to carry parts that are in high demand and turn over much faster than an IMI starter or an ACDelco alternator, those UTV front suspension parts will sell fast.
Funny but true!

Back