Gen 4 re-fresh

Pennywise

Reaction score
This chassis was well used, its #02 and some one got a lot of dune time and forgot to tighten the suspension bolts regularly. There was a lot of wear and you can see signs of repair to the pivots. So we decide to cut them all off and put brand new Funco pivots back. We added a tube here and there for some added strength. The car is getting a rolled roof like the Gen 6, new one piece skid plate, inside floors front & rear, Rancho went through the 2D, Outfront is doing an inspection and some basic maintenance on the C&G Subi, brand new Gray Area front and rear hubs, all new tires, Jason at Next Level is doing the sheet metal - 3D roof, noise cover, full dash, inside side panels & headliner, new side that wrap the tubes, new wing, full center console, Pro-Am shifter, new single handle turning brake, Switch Pro, Heretic 40" radius light bar, amber front LED, A-piller LED, interior LED and Rock lights, seats were stripped to the frames and re-do by Neri. I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but I'll update as we go. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

19.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

looks good- lot of rehabbing of cars. Love everyone putting their own touches on it.

I love the Gen4 radius conversions! 

Just out of curiosity... What does a radius roof line cost to have done?!

I love the Gen4 radius conversions! 

Just out of curiosity... What does a radius roof line cost to have done?!
Give Jason a call at Next Level 951-310-8307 I think the price varies depending on a few factors. I have been really happy with his work, communication and pricing.

I'm wondering what the bare frame weighs? Not really concerned with a down to the pound number, just wondering if two guys can lift and move it? Or is machinery required to move it.

I'm wondering what the bare frame weighs? Not really concerned with a down to the pound number, just wondering if two guys can lift and move it? Or is machinery required to move it.
Two guys can move it no problem 

You better hurry the regatta is only like 14 days away haha 

Back