GD.com Flags

Are the small ones double sided?  Can be used on a whip?

As this is the 'pay it forward' forum, I think he's giving them away.

The small flags are double sided and designed for whips.  Someone pick me up one! 

• I'll take the large one, been trying to get for a couple years.

"HJ"      :ex:       :cheers:  

As this is the 'pay it forward' forum, I think he's giving them away.

The small flags are double sided and designed for whips.  Someone pick me up one! 
I'm sure I could probably muster 1 or 2 up if these go and you need one :cheers:  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the big one and 1 White One for me 

@Bansh88 / I will get a white one for you and send it to you USPS

Matt is gonna give the other 2 to some other peeps!!!

Thanks @matt86m  this is VERY COOL / I have wanted that black Flag with the GD logo for a long time....I love the pic of it on grease monkeys funco car in the EPO!

@Orange_R  :thumb:   Awesome offer......always like to have a gd flag on whatever I am riding....... you meet great peeps that way!!!!  @BaBaBouy  :lol:   thats how I met him 16 or 17 years ago on my 250R late Night on Gecko!!!!! :cheers:

:poule:

Are the small ones double sided?  Can be used on a whip?
The small flags read backwards depending which side you are standing on and there is a verticle pocket for mounting on a whip

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang,just saw this. Been wanting the whip flags since I purchased my 5150 vendor whips. Nice score on some rad flags! 

Well dang, how do I get my hands on one of these?  I like the large flag, would look good flying above the trailer.

I would like a large flag as well if possible. Any way to make another run of them and put them for sale on the site?

Back