gd.com EPO staff shirt ! FREE

Poule43

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Up for grabs / new condition 

epo staff polo hirt  FREE

EF6B9AE6-C01F-422A-92EC-C7738AD3CC58.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let Me know if anyone wants a new Reebok EPO polo shirt issued to staffers from Slappy himself!

What’s an EPO?
@sndsamplr said it means.......Everyone Passes Out Front !  This particular day it was  a gathering of V8 & V6  sand rails who drove out to the middle of the algadones sand dunes in order to show some old grumpy bald guy in a neon green SUBI powered Funco how to navigate the tight sand dunes at a fast pace so he doesn't get stuck soo often when leading other Subi powered rails. Apparently this is a big problem out there in glamis....I guess these "out front types" have been clogging up the dunes on rides lately. 

At least thats how  @Stugots  explained it to me (I guess he was timed out there as the FASTEST duner around the course of all time on a single lap.....He said that he wanted to give back to the duning community by showing this lone subi old man the benefits of a loud V6 Honda powerplant and how rewarding it is when you are not afraid to "step on it" the dunes can be. (hes the guy that gave me the shirt and said go sit over there and dont let anyone get in my way. I guess this old guy in the green Funco had come a long way to "learn how its done and I do not want some jackazz inturrupting me schooling this guy" ) 

Anyway, the shirt is pretty cool. If you want it , it is yours.....Blue and Green go well together ! :lmao:

:poule:

Never mind............ I noticed who asked.  LOL

@sndsamplr said it means.......Everyone Passes Out Front !  This particular day it was  a gathering of V8 & V6  sand rails who drove out to the middle of the algadones sand dunes in order to show some old grumpy bald guy in a neon green SUBI powered Funco how to navigate the tight sand dunes at a fast pace so he doesn't get stuck soo often when leading other Subi powered rails. Apparently this is a big problem out there in glamis....I guess these "out front types" have been clogging up the dunes on rides lately. 

At least thats how  @Stugots  explained it to me (I guess he was timed out there as the FASTEST duner around the course of all time on a single lap.....He said that he wanted to give back to the duning community by showing this lone subi old man the benefits of a loud V6 Honda powerplant and how rewarding it is when you are not afraid to "step on it" the dunes can be. (hes the guy that gave me the shirt and said go sit over there and dont let anyone get in my way. I guess this old guy in the green Funco had come a long way to "learn how its done and I do not want some jackazz inturrupting me schooling this guy" ) 

Anyway, the shirt is pretty cool. If you want it , it is yours.....Blue and Green go well together ! :lmao:

:poule:
now thats some funny stuff

GONE! @acemastertech Brad!  Enjoy!

JLT thinks this is a lost art of dune slaying that needs a reboot! 

John I got something for the green gobblin. 

yes John I have cash still 2 to 1 odds? 

1895AB87-E0A2-489D-8DEC-E88BEE5034F0.jpeg

Why not!?!  What the specs. Spill the beans. Looks like a great challenge. I have been waiting…..,,,,..  

2022 su mid engine 2200lbs ls3 single turbo! I’ve got plenty of seat time and she handles like she’s on the rails, plenty of power, no excuses I think she will give you a run for for your money! You are one hell of a driver John ready to test my metal let’s do it! I finally own a car that can run with that monster you built! 

Your way to slow and yore wife dresses you funny you will never get the invite  :lol:
Haha!!! I don’t have a car so I can’t compete. I just want to help set up said arrangement. As for fast enough, I’m pretty sure I’ve lost the edge the older I’ve gotten! No shame in my game.

2022 su mid engine 2200lbs ls3 single turbo! I’ve got plenty of seat time and she handles like she’s on the rails, plenty of power, no excuses I think she will give you a run for for your money! You are one hell of a driver John ready to test my metal let’s do it! I finally own a car that can run with that monster you built! 
You sure that weighs 2200?  Mine was 2850 full of fuel when I weighed it, although it does have an Albins.

Hmm would this be the JLT?

View attachment 54381
Yes, this is the car. That was Kevin, the young man that built it in the photo standing it up at 120 in fifth gear. Complete madman the car is terrifying at that speed!. I’ve gone and played with it in a straight line  just not my thing. I like to rip dunes and avoid the show. It is invigorating when she power whelies. It’s kind of like a quad. You can just throttle ride it! Brap!!

You sure that weighs 2200?  Mine was 2850 full of fuel when I weighed it, although it does have an Albins.
Kat not 100% on the weight but it’s close. It’s somewhere between 2200 and 2500 pounds. Maybe one day I’ll weigh her and know for sure. The builder gave me the weight range.

JLT thinks this is a lost art of dune slaying that needs a reboot! 

John I got something for the green gobblin. 

yes John I have cash still 2 to 1 odds? 

View attachment 53574
I want some of this action!!! I'll take the power to weight ratio in the green funco car for 1 large

Back