Future OC to Phoenix postal needed!

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Need to get a set of shocks to the Phoenix area.

Im in Costa Mesa Ca.

Seeing who can assist.

Thanks in advance.

I may be up there GM,,this week,,,if I pick them up then I will see Squatcher in about a week....Id give to him

:poule:

Where do they need to go?I drive back and forth from peoria to south oc twice a month for work im headed back sat morning im in oc now

Buyers in Chandler. Can and will come into Phoenix to meet up if it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i will be in newport tomorrow til about 10-11am then headed to ontario if you need them taken to phx area. (949)795-2719 just text me in the morning.

I will be in OC and Lakewood this weekend and can get them back to my shop in Tempe. Plenty of room in my truck on the way back. Let me know if I can help

Chad 602-618-3158

@Grease Monkey I have a job going in Peoria that I am at every couple days  ( Happy Valley & Lake Pleasant) and live in North Chandler.  Let me know If I can help get it from West side to east side.

@77charger Today has me out on a boat all morning.  Thank you big time.

I'm not familiar with the Arizona area so need your guys help on what makes sense.

@RideSand and @MWB This weekend would me much easier for me to meet up and hand off the shocks.

Just let me know I’m here til Friday if I end up in area I’ll let you know. 

Hey guys, first time Ive logged on in almost a week - hope I didnt leave anyone hanging!

Back