Funco Dimensions

AlpineFunco

Reaction score
Used to be able to just search here and find them but obviously that's changed. I put the car on jack stands, pulled the wheels, pulled the trailing arms, then remembered I need to be on the lookout for an enclosed over the summer. So, anybody know the width of a Gen 4 with paddles (Dunesport 14.50)? Feel free to add front tire widths and lengths as well as I'm sure the question will be asked in the future.

Used to be able to just search here and find them but obviously that's changed. I put the car on jack stands, pulled the wheels, pulled the trailing arms, then remembered I need to be on the lookout for an enclosed over the summer. So, anybody know the width of a Gen 4 with paddles (Dunesport 14.50)? Feel free to add front tire widths and lengths as well as I'm sure the question will be asked in the future.
If I recall front is 82" and rear is 95".

Can anybody confirm if 95 is width at the paddles??

I measured my car recently at about 94.5. That is after Microstubs and making the car wider when I welded up the trailing arms. I would say correct width would be around 92.5. 

I measured my car recently at about 94.5. That is after Microstubs and making the car wider when I welded up the trailing arms. I would say correct width would be around 92.5. 
Edit. Now I am second guessing that dimension. I would need to jack the car up and bolt them on to check. I know my car is now approx. 2.2" wider than stock.

Who has gen 4 with LS measurements? Specifically length with wing?

Back