Rok bloks, trailing arm protection 
Method headlocks
Tensor 33” probably 150 miles on them 
radflo Hydra Jac
4 Gal RotoPax (2)

Interior and electrics:
Baja designs led light bar
Baja designs dust light with blinkers and flasher
Kenwood radio with noise canceling headsets (4), Ive 4 of the sets designed for helmet installation as well.
5 point harnesses
Front and rear cameras 
Dual battery system with automatic charging relay and on board charger. All add ons powered through parallel system. Can be linked with a switch to jump self if needed.
Fire Extinguisher
Door Bags
Ceiling storage net for soft goods
Dirt Bagz for cage trunk area

Spares and tools:
Many spare parts, oil and filters, electrics and a couple specialty tools. All the OEM stuff I took off the car except the cage and the wheels comes with the car. 

I'll include my shop tools for clutch as well as laptop with Can Am hardware and software to interrogate ECU diagnose CEL lights. I carried this on trips and mostly bailed other people out. Definitely worth a few beers around the fire. I'll sell these separately if agreed upon price falls below threshold.

Trailer:
Aluma 8114SR trailer
New Goodyear Tires
Can be part of the deal $30000 with trailer

If you've read this far I'll mention the reason for selling. Our family had many unforgettable adventures all over the desert southwest. And it's with a little heavy heart I let it go, but the kids are older and off to college now. So, that chapter seems to be closed for now. I can say with certainty the car has been well maintained and loved since new. Honestly I loved building it as much as driving it. 

View attachment 117619

• Offered by:
    jbrownmxr
  • Date
    08/14/2024
  • Price
    $26,000.00
  • Category
    Side By Sides

Back