From the, "what kind of BS is this" file

I sometimes see "designed in the USA". To me thats purposely tricking the customer whos looking to buy American goods. 

Did the white box come out of the brown one?
Yep.......

I sometimes see "designed in the USA". To me thats purposely tricking the customer whos looking to buy American goods. 
Our products say "assembled in the USA".  we cant buy enough USA built electronics to claim "made in the USA"...

Am I the only one who's gonna ask? 

What's inside?!
200.gif

VVVVV

200.gif

I have to delcare COO on all my international orders (for my parts).. Country of Origin. It's mostly Malaysia, Korea, Philippines, .. rarely USA.. had one the other day,.. maybe it was a Micron.. but I see as much made in China as I do US (for my industry).

Yeah, that's pretty crappy.

abc

Fortunately in my industry made in the usa is the only option. China is trying though. They have purchased a large engine company (teledyne continental) and a few aircraft companies (mooney) So far products are still made in the USA but they have imported chinese labor to these domestic facilities. 

Cessna tried having a plane built in china (cessna 162 skycatcher) it was a disaster and production was halted after a little over 200. I fix them regularly and they are poorly made, probably how they got the nickname “skycrasher”.

China has been real busy buying up aviation companies in the US.

F7BA48FF-55FB-40BE-BB77-1B96E4685509.png

Fortunately in my industry made in the usa is the only option. China is trying though. They have purchased a large engine company (teledyne continental) and a few aircraft companies (mooney) So far products are still made in the USA but they have imported chinese labor to these domestic facilities. 

Cessna tried having a plane built in china (cessna 162 skycatcher) it was a disaster and production was halted after a little over 200. I fix them regularly and they are poorly made, probably how they got the nickname “skycrasher”.
Was it named the CessNO?

:lmao:

:bag:

Man, and here I have believed that everything was pink on the inside.  My whole life is a lie!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back