Free RZR Parts

Big_Daddy_Jp

Reaction score
I know there is a free section but I thought it might get more eyes on it here. Cleaning the garage today and don’t want to keep storing stuff I will never use or try to sell! What I have is the two stock upper intake panels ( drivers side and passenger side ) along with the stock belt cover. I also have 3 stock seat belts. They came off a 2014 xp4. I bought the RZR new as a close out since the 2015 had already come out. I put the clutch upgrade kit on right away so if my memory serves me they only had a couple trips on them. The belts are brand new and we’re changed out before the first trip. I also have the stock glovebox and the center box cover from a 2018 xpt. I put a full stereo system in so these parts were removed for the sub box and the head unit. Might be like 5-6 trips on these parts by the time I did the stereo. Lastly I have a brand new Rugged magnet mount radio antenna. I used the solid mount from the kit. No plans to ship any of these parts so if you want them please arrange someone to pick them up. Thank you

Back