Ford long bed bed rug

RideSand

Reaction score
Recently bought a shell for my Super Duty and it came with a bed rug. I don't know the brand but it looks to be in great shape and seems pretty sturdy. Haven't even un rolled it but I won't ever use it. Posted it on FB for $180 obo or trade for whatever random cool stuff you might have. EDC stuff, boat stuff, camping stuff, fuel jugs, whatever haha. Just don't want to keep it around if I never plan on using it. Its for a 2011 but I am pretty dang sure Fords beds stayed the same from like 99 to 2018 or something like that. Some get it! Scottsdale / Tempe AZ

IMG_9224.jpeg

IMG_9225.jpeg

IMG_9226.jpeg

Recently bought a shell for my Super Duty and it came with a bed rug. I don't know the brand but it looks to be in great shape and seems pretty sturdy. Haven't even un rolled it but I won't ever use it. Posted it on FB for $180 obo or trade for whatever random cool stuff you might have. EDC stuff, boat stuff, camping stuff, fuel jugs, whatever haha. Just don't want to keep it around if I never plan on using it. Its for a 2011 but I am pretty dang sure Fords beds stayed the same from like 99 to 2018 or something like that. Some get it! Scottsdale / Tempe AZ

View attachment 119012

View attachment 119013

View attachment 119014
i have one in my truck, makes life so much easier on the knees getting in and out.

Back