FNG Stories

ChEFF

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
One day we were sitting at the bonfire when FNG decided to light up the place. LITERALLY! Out comes a roll of toilet paper soaked in Gasoline. He lights the roll on fire and decides to play kickball with it. I don't know about you but when he kicks that toilet paper (Ball) at you, you kick it back. His only recommendation....."Be fast when kicking it" We had a blast. It was something i've never seen before. So if someone comes to your trailer and asks for a roll of toilet paper, ask them if they need any gas to go with it! Peace  

We used to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (first one) a lot.

One game, he layed into some dumb kid.  It was pretty funny for the couple of us.  Really went nuts!  Kid sounded about 10 years old. Chummin may have been with us 

We were having a raffle after one of the golf tournaments.  FNG pulled a raffle ticket out of the hat and called the number.  A young 10 year old kid said, "That's me."  The kid comes up to collect the prize and gives FNG the ticket, and the last two numbers are reversed, so the kid didn't win.  FNG says, "Hey, give that back, the last two numbers are reversed, try again dyslexic child."  

I fell over.

Last edited by a moderator:
The "FIRST" time he met my X-Wife, he asked her......."Do you stick your finger up his aiss when you're licking his balls?" I think he meant to say....Hi, I'm Patrick! Peace

I seem to remember something about effin c @ the compound when a certain woman started ragging him after a long day of enjoying the livery :lol:  

wow this got lounge bound

There's a reason why he stopped drinking! Peace

I've only hung out with him once so thats all I got. One story. Peace

you dont remember that other time

Always enjoyed his feminine stories. Peace

Midnight Booty Call Dot Com. Peace

We were sitting around the campfire and someone asks Patrick...

How long have you guys been together now? (Asking about the wife he was with at that time).

Someone says, like 5 years or something?

That's a world record for you eh Patrick?

Patrick finally says...

I have to keep this one. I can't afford anymore Vaginamony!

Some of us fell over laughing...

A couple of the girls walked off in disgust...

His wife at the time, just sat there cool as a cucumber smiling. 

Vaginamony. Effing classic!

200.gif

Back