First UTV Hybrid - Segway Villain

Crusty

Reaction score
https://powersports.segway.com/product/SSV-Hybrid.htm

The interesting items:

* 196 HP Hybrid Motor - The self-developed 4 in 1 Controller, equipped with our 1000CC liquid cooled, Parallel twin cylinder, 4-stroke, 8 valve, DOHC,delivers maximum electric motor power at 196 HP and 250N·m of instantaneous torque.

* All Lightweight Chromo Frame

*64" and 72" models

095fa489df9b4823b8ea7e296bc70ab2.jpg

Reactions: FOG
I wonder who supplies the motor, it seems to have been in development for last 3 years.

Their factory better have some strong steel doors if you expect to get one soon.

Chinese clone just like all the junk ebikes out there (i know it has a motor), you should see all of the one-off never heard of shocks/lights etc. They just bolted on a generator to run the electric motors. lets see the scales on this thing

Chinese clone just like all the junk ebikes out there (i know it has a motor), you should see all of the one-off never heard of shocks/lights etc. They just bolted on a generator to run the electric motors. lets see the scales on this thing
Segway specs indicate two dry weights, 2181 and 2247... guessing the 64" and 72" models respectively?   

Wonder if you can get one before a speed car? I mean this has been built from ground up also!

I talked to someone over the weekend that has driven the Segway.   He works for one of the UTV publication.   He said it was a mix of all the UTVs and the power was just so so.   

Back