Exploding pagers in Lebanon

Mac

Reaction score
Sources in the Lebanon report exploding pagers killing and injuring several Hezbollah.

While I think this is the doing on Israel and think this is freaking amazing and awesome, what a dangerous game that an entity could target an electronic device to heat up and explode. The entire world is f*cked with cellphones and such.

That is you have destroyed your CP3 and need to do a complete rebuild of the fuel system version. They also sell a damage control version. Makes it so when they pop you don't have to do the complete rebuilding of the fuel system or you do the CP4 install using your existing (and fine) fuel system. When they go pop it's 10K about 5K for the conversion and $3500 for the damage control version. I just checked for mine.
I know they do for the LML's, So for the 6.7 they convert it to a DCR pump and add the disaster kit ?

They had to have explosives in them.... Group Buy..... we'll make you a great deal........

A bit on the how did they do this front:

"The pagers that exploded had been newly acquired by Hezbollah after the group's leader ordered members to stop using cell phones, warning they could be tracked by Israeli intelligence. A Hezbollah official told The Associated Press the pagers were a new brand the group had not used before."

overheat the lithium batteries could do damage?? Either way impressive hits on them

Moderator, oh could you help me find my thread? It somehow got moved and is now posted in the Ram Ford thread . . .

This is apparently the largest and most successful simultaneous targeted assassination campaign in human history

Reactions: Mac
Back