Experience with Gear One

Bobalos

Reaction score
Folks,

I recently had a couple of interactions with the folks @ Gear-One & I have to say these folks sure do seem to have it together.  I thought I would throw this out there just to say "thank you" to a vendor that shows communication that is not very common these days (& Im appreciative of it). 

I had an issue with the bleeder valves on my my old six piston Gear-One calipers on my PSD Dual Sport, so I called Gear-One to see if they could help.  I talked with Parker & he said “that should not be a problem.  Send them to me & I will see what I can do”.  It took me about 3 months to get to around to it, so I boxed them up & sent them off to Gear-One.  Parker was VERY communicative the whole way through the process and turned them around ahead of the promised date & shipped back to me.  They fixed the issues I had with the bleeders, rebuilt the calipers & send me the hardware that I explicitly asked for.  I could not have asked for a better experience.  This has been my fourth transaction with Gear-One in the last couple of years & it the previous 3 were just as good.  Hats off to Parker & all of the staff at Gear-One for great customer service and a great product. 

Bob

@parker@gearone

Thanks for the kind words guys, it is always a pleasure doing business with you guys. I am fortunate to work in this industry and work with like minded people. We will be having a booth at the sand show so stop by, looking forward to meeting some customers in person.

I’m probably not going to get an EPS right now but I did speak with Parker and I can’t imagine buying one from anyone else.  Very straightforward and helpful and fun to talk to.  If I wasn’t already juggling all the fab for going from NA to turbo intercooled EFI E85, I’d probably get one right now from them but I’m afraid I’m already a bridge too far.   

Parker and Lance have been great to work with.  So appreciative of those guys working to keep the parts flow going and our stuff out in the dunes.  Their parts are very high quality and pricing is fair.  So many companies have gone the way of the SXS market and it's nice to have a USA manufactured source of parts for our big cars.

Parker and Lance have been great to work with.  So appreciative of those guys working to keep the parts flow going and our stuff out in the dunes.  Their parts are very high quality and pricing is fair.  So many companies have gone the way of the SXS market and it's nice to have a USA manufactured source of parts for our big cars.
The UTV market is huge and we make a few products and help a few local race teams with some stuff, but we want to stay a sand rail company. Personally I have owned 2 UTVs and now I am in the process of rebuilding a new to me sand rail. UTVs are great just not for me.

Back