Evaluation please

matt86m

Reaction score
Got a buddy looking at a 2019 four-door Razor 1000 non-turbo with 700 miles on it. All stock. In good condition. 

what’s the going rate?

I see them listed all the time for $20k but don't think they're selling due to the number of rebates available on new ones.  I would think for that year with that few miles if it's in great condition $15-16k would be reasonable.  

According to JDPower it has a low retail of $11,680 to average retail of $15,370 for what it's worth. 

Bone stock I would think 13-16K depending on condition.    A new one is $24K before any rebates or deals.    

Is the non-turbo a dog? He will use it on hard pack trails, Havasu area and take it hunting a little

Perfect for desert and trails. You can waken them up pretty good too with a tune and a pipe if necessary. 

They are more than enough for desert and trails. For what it’s worth, I used to dune mine with 4 adults often. Not the fastest thing out there but will get the job done.

Is the non-turbo a dog? He will use it on hard pack trails, Havasu area and take it hunting a little
In 2017 I duned a non turbo 4 seat RZR 1k in Idaho and couldn't keep up with the cars.  I'd have to short cut big bowls even flat pedaling the RZR.  It'll be fine on trails.

20170605_115223.jpg

The non turbo should last forever, almost.  It won't win races in the dunes, but hardpack it will be great. More than enough fun to get into trouble. My buddies has been going strong for  almost 7 years with minimal maint.  Had to replace the clutches, but that was a factor of mileage. They probably paid 15-17 for it new. 

Back