Esco's new favorite menu item, just in time for Halloween!

Lord of the Dunes

Reaction score
Burger King is announcing their new Ghost pepper chicken nuggets!

They're probably not hot enough for Esco, but I'm never going to try them! I have no idea what part of a chicken the nugget is, but after a bite of one of these, it probably won't matter!

:lol:

Used to love that Carl’s Jr. commercial where you saw the thumbs probing around the chicken’s hind parts and he let out a squawk. 
“Because chickens don’t have nuggets”.lol

I see the after math of that little nugget  being 🥵 then 🤢 then 💩 and the rest of the day 🔥 🕳️!! ill pass on them.

I see the after math of that little nugget  being 🥵 then 🤢 then 💩 and the rest of the day 🔥 🕳️!! ill pass on them.
Exactly! Back when I was 20, I might have taken one bite just to try it, but not these days! I'm just not into the pain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Review is they are ok 8 piece for $1.49, needed a spicy dipping sauce that I had to make

Also tried their spicy chicken sandwich IT SUCKED compared to Popeyes

Review is they are ok 8 piece for $1.49, needed a spicy dipping sauce that I had to make

Also tried their spicy chicken sandwich IT SUCKED compared to Popeyes
So they weren't hot enough for you? I should have known!    LOL

Those things taste like chit! Burger King nuggets are made from chicken bholes. Their ghost pepper nuggets taste just like the regular crappy nuggets but with maybe a little pepper spice. Not spicy at all. If you like heartburn, acid reflux and diarrhea then go get some. There’s a reason why 1.49 get 10 of those chicken turds. 

Back