Epoxy toy hauler floor?

Greg Rakes

Reaction score
Have a weekend warrior and the floor is the standard painted wood with a carpet. I’m over having a carpet and all the sand it carry’s and rolling it up. I only have experience putting epoxy on a garage floor but it was just the Home Depot stuff. I’m thinking about epoxying my toyhauler floor but hoping someone would know what the good stuff to use is and the right application / prep to do on wood. 

Have a weekend warrior and the floor is the standard painted wood with a carpet. I’m over having a carpet and all the sand it carry’s and rolling it up. I only have experience putting epoxy on a garage floor but it was just the Home Depot stuff. I’m thinking about epoxying my toyhauler floor but hoping someone would know what the good stuff to use is and the right application / prep to do on wood. 
doubt you have this place there, but HIS paints, we've done car haulers, garage, shop floors and they have a great product. when i tore my car hauler floor out I epoxied bottom side before installing the new floor, then sealed the seams and did the top side. 

I did my new box trailer with the home depot stuff. Came out perfect, I can't say what would need to be done for painted wood, mine was bare. But, anyways, I would not hesitate to use the home depot stuff again.

20221001_153358.jpg

I did my new box trailer with the home depot stuff. Came out perfect, I can't say what would need to be done for painted wood, mine was bare. But, anyways, I would not hesitate to use the home depot stuff again.

View attachment 85884
Is that a new Fractal trailer? Floor came out nice. My brother in law works with a heavier duty epoxy floor and I’m going to try it out on my enclosed. Going to add some grit into for those spilled liquids too. 

Is that a new Fractal trailer? Floor came out nice. My brother in law works with a heavier duty epoxy floor and I’m going to try it out on my enclosed. Going to add some grit into for those spilled liquids too. 
Yup. Picked it up about this time last year. So far, so good 👍🏻 

Good to hear. Just picked ours up last week. I’d love to hear how the Home Depot epoxy holds up long term.  :cheers:

Back