EPA Clean Air Act. RPM Act

MorganDOT

Reaction score
Heated subject!  What does the future hold for my special construction sandcar w/ boosted performance engine?  Will the EPA or CARB seize my vehicle at a check point in Glamis someday soon?    Will they go after vendor that supplied me the components and the tune?  Numerous street performance shops have been fined and customer records have been seized by the EPA.  I’m not finding the level of concern in the off-road community found in the street, drag, drift communities.   

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link. I did my part and looking to do more. 

As we see with every other issue they start small and secretly creep more restrictions in slowly. I don't smoke but look how quickly they moved on that. It is only a matter of time. They will lie about the effects of our sport on the environment until we are looked at like someone smoking on the sidewalk. All they need to do at this point is share fines with the Imperial County Sheriff's Department and we are screwed.   

this is a big deal. supposedly in the air act it has verbage about you cant use engines from a vehicle with a vin for racing or anything than it was orginally certifed for.

Back