Emojis

Kraut_n_Rice

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Maaaybe it's just me.  But, I prefer the classic emojis this board has than the lame apple/android type.

:dude:   is WAY better than...

🤘  this.

I hate having to scroll 2/3 the way down to get to the good stuff.  Any way to swap them?  Put the lame mobile sht at the bottom?  If you're on a mobile device you will find the mobile type ones faster with your keyboard than scrolling through the board emojis anyway.  If you're after an eggplant, chances are you know where to find it...

@fng @sndsamplr 

Please, and thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see what we can and if we can do it.  👊

:boobies:

Some of the emojis are too small..

Ya  I dont like them ether tbh,,,  think I will zap them..

Maaaybe it's just me.  But, I prefer the classic emojis this board has than the lame apple/android type.

:dude:   is WAY better than...

🤘  this.

I hate having to scroll 2/3 the way down to get to the good stuff.  Any way to swap them?  Put the lame mobile sht at the bottom?  If you're on a mobile device you will find the mobile type ones faster with your keyboard than scrolling through the board emojis anyway.  If you're after an eggplant, chances are you know where to find it...

@fng @sndsamplr 

Please, and thank you.
If you can't remember :lol:  and :dude:  or :mwb:  then when you click on the emojis click on category then go down to classic.  If your flip phone or Windows 98 desktop  can't do that ask Esco how he does it.

And in the future don't tag @sndsamplrto do anything tech, he may hurt himself.. :lol:
I’m right here…😵‍💫.  MWB,  those members that were deleted probably  didn’t want to be members anyways.  And yes, I did hurt myself in a complete panic Randal…😂😂😂

Back