Electrical plug query

Schmidty

Reaction score
Looking to see it anyone can help identify the plug style on the talon oem power steering motor. Here are some pictures.. I am putting a RaceCo unit on, and id like to plug back cleanly into the OEM power supply plug.. I have already used the OE HD power supply for a switch bank, that the kit says to tie into.. I dont want to have to cut the pigtail off the OEM motor.. I assume it some form of deutz connector.. but there are a zillion different ones. Is there a code to these? And where to look/get them?? Thanks in advance.

19D24F2B-6023-467A-AB94-5E8D6179B8DE.jpeg

7A2ECBD4-B851-4656-A240-9CBC34294A3C.jpeg

061B0519-8FB1-4032-BE75-1CEE7F4FB444.jpeg

if you cant find the complete connector mabe see if you can just get the pins and take the housing off your old unit 

Wouldn’t the guys at RaceCo be able to help?

send the picture to the guy at south texas banshee, he builds all kinds of harnesses and has access to prob all connectors

if you cant find the complete connector mabe see if you can just get the pins and take the housing off your old unit 
Not wanting to destroy a $400-$500 part, for a $3 connector.. if I cant find the oem supply mate, ill just find another 2 pin sealed plug combo .. I was just looking for the same plug as what was on the original motor was;  and therefore not having to hack up or modify the oem supply harness .

Not wanting to destroy a $400-$500 part, for a $3 connector.. if I cant find the oem supply mate, ill just find another 2 pin sealed plug combo .. I was just looking for the same plug as what was on the original motor was;  and therefore not having to hack up or modify the oem supply harness .
what is the yr make model of this oem harness.

text kevin galindo at 361-243-0431 he owns south texas banshee and builds harnesses for tons of bikes, rzrs etc. he said to contact him and he has some questions, and he may be able to help

Back